Closed! It's 4 days till the deadline, and one of my participants needed to know her swap partner right away due to upcoming surgery, so I closed a little early. If anyone really really wants to join in though, Message me, and I'll work something out! I know I'm not the only one that wouldn't mind doing 2 scarves ^_^
Since it did so well last year, and several people asked me to do it again this year. Here we go again! Psi's super awesome Secret Santa Scarf Swap! I am excited about hosting this again, and hope everyone has fun with this!
1. This Secret Santa is for scarves, cowls, infinity scarves, any such thing that goes around the neck to keep it warm.
2. It is preferable that scarves be made by you if you can. But if you are crafty challenged please feel free to join in with a store scarf too.
3. As such I don't want to add a "must spend this much" rule, as this is a great chance for stash reduction! So the rule is something you would give a family member.
4. This is open to international, and as such I will do my best to match those willing to ship overseas.
5. Note me when you've shipped, and when you've received your scarf. I would prefer if you add a tracking number but it's not required.
I'll keep the list updated on my journal, and keep everyone posted
Sign-up ends: October 31st
Partners sent out: By Nov. 2nd
Scarves shipped out by: December 17th
If you want to join just send me a note with the requested information. Only me and your swap partner will see it. Also, I reserve the right to close early if a lot of people join.
What to include in the note:
Favorite colors (please provide more than one)
Preferred length (be reasonable. No 4th doctor scarves here)
Will you ship international?
Any allergies to fibers
Willing to be an Angel Donator (just in case, I really don't want to have to ask though)
Hope you all join and make awesome scarves!
Aprilsmiles (My mom, no DA Account)
Sherry (IRL Friend of Psi)
Sierra (IRL friend of Psi)